Thursday, March 30, 2006

Scan it like it's hot!



I am in the process of scanning some documents. I had no idea scanning a document on an HP ScanJet 3400C was so involved. First you had to tell it to scan the document and then it tells you the lamp is warming up. Next it scans the document and then you have to save the document. But do not be fooled dear friends, the scanning does not stop there. I just realized I have no idea how to scan two separate documents but save them as one file. Someone please help me. I was going to put some pictures up here today but my college educated self forgot to put the memory card back into the camera. Trust me, once you see our "new" conference room you will realize that it was worth the wait. Until then...One PB.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey Martin said...

what are you scanning those bitches into? just the HP scanning program? what scanning program are you using? you have got to change some mother fuckin settings! (i like to cuss when I talk about scanning. I get paid the big bucks to scan things. scanning was my mother fuckin major!) If I was you, I'd scan that shit into Acrobat or inDesign (quark for the adobe retarded).

til next time, PB one.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home